In the south of Crete and around Viannos village, at a distance of 25 km, there are more than 10 canyons. Tsoutsouros Gorge is one of them. A magnificent and technical canyon, suitable for beginners and children. At first, the rappels are short and easy, ideal for getting used to the techniques and how to use the equipment. Gradually, they become longer and steeper. Depending on the weather conditions, we can find water in the gorge until early summer.
The exit from the gorge lies on the south coast of Crete in the village of Tsoutsouros. Here one can swim in the crystal clear water and relax on the sandy beach, restaurants and cafes.
- Number of abseils: 13
- Height of longer abseil: 30m
- Duration of activity: 4-5 hours
- Difficulty: Easy/Moderate. No previous experience is needed, except a basic physical shape.
Not suitable for people who are afraid of heights or suffer from vertigo.
- 1 participant – 240 euros
- 2 participants – 120 euros/person
- 3 participants – 100 euros/person
- 4 participants – 90 euros/person
- More than 4 persons/families – Please contact