Rock climbing on Crete? Yes!
It is a mountainous and rocky island. You can find climbing spots in every part of Crete. The rock is limestone of excellent quality. You can find holes and edges, technical passages and overhangs to climb.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an experienced climber. Crete offers a wide variety of climbing experiences, from simple scrambling routes to more challenging multi-pitch climbs. The mild Mediterranean climate means that the crags are available all year round and make for an ideal winter climbing destination.
- No previous experience is required.
- The activity is family-friendly for families with children above 6 years old.
- All the guides/instructors are experienced.
- All required equipment is supplied and we guarantee that everything is in excellent condition.
- Climbing shoes are provided upon request.
- Heraklion province: Agiofarago, Voulismeno Aloni, Kapetaniana
- Rethymno province: Plakias
- Chania province: Theriso Gorge
- 1 participant – 240 euros
- 2 participants – 120 euros/person
- 3 participants – 100 euros/person
- 4 participants – 90 euros/person
- More than 4 persons/families – Please contact