I started riding a motorcycle at a young age, and traveled in Europe, the Balkans, and Asia. My passion for motorcycles led me to organize “Safe Riding Seminars for Motorcycles”.
Later I got involved in mountaineering and rock climbing. I have climbed mountains in Greece and abroad and I have repeated several difficult rock climbing routes, in most Greek mountains.
From 2010 to 2014, I was actively involved in the development of climbing crags in Fthiotida – Greece. At the same time, I edited the publication of the first climbing guide for the area.
Since 2014, I have been living in Heraklion – Crete, where I am an active member of the local climbing community, with important work in the maintenance of old climbing routes. In that same year, I helped to create the first Via Ferrata on the island, on the Asterousia mountain region.
Between 2016 and 2018, I worked in the outdoor equipment store “Mountain Club”, as a manager of the online store (www.mountainclub.gr).
- 2012 Beginners Rock Climbing School of the Greek Mountaineering and Climbing Federation.
- 2013 Intermediate Rock Climbing School of the Greek Mountaineering and Climbing Federation.
- 2018 Beginners Mountaineering School of the Greek Mountaineering and Climbing Federation.
- 2019 Intermediate Mountaineering School of the Greek Mountaineering and Climbing Federation.
- 2021 Certificate of vocational training in the specialty: Mountain Leader.
Seminars – Workshops
- 2007 “Safe off road riding seminar for motorcycles“.
- 2012 workshop on: “Self-rescue operations in a vertical field“, organized by the Athens SEO.
- 2014 Seminar “Standard First Aid, CPR-AED“, of ECSI.
- 2018 Seminar “Basic life support and use of Automatic External Defibrillator“, of the Hellenic Red Cross.
- 2019 – 2020 Seminar entitled: “Animator of Outdoor Tourist Leisure Activities“, organized by the Training & Lifelong Learning Center of the University of Thessaly – Greece.
- 2020 Educational Workshop on: “Geo-tourism in the Psiloritis Geo-park“, organized by the AKOMM-PSILORETIS SA OTA.
- 2021 Google Digital Workshop “Basic Principles of Digital Marketing”.
- 2021 “Risk Management for Outdoor Programs – Covid-19“, by VIRISTAR.
- 2022 Seminar in Canyoning. Level SFP2 and SFP3, by the Department of Crete of the Hellenic Speleological Society.
- 2022 Seminar entitled: “Geo-tourism“, organized by the Training & Lifelong Learning Center of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – Greece.
- English (fluency level: Advanced)
- French (fluency level: Intermediate)
- Mountain running
- Ski touring
- Writing articles on websites related to hiking – mountaineering – climbing