Join me on an adventurous and thrilling activity. A Via Ferrata (Italian for “iron path”) is a protected climbing route, built with a steel cable rail fixed to the rock, metal steps, ladders, suspension bridges, and zip wires. The only Via Ferrata on Crete is located at the Asterousia mountain range. It is moderately difficult (grade B on the International Scale), well protected, and with a great view to the Libyan Sea all the way!
- Suitable for individuals and small groups (up to 4 persons).
- Suitable for children aged 8 and up.
- All the gear needed is provided and we guarantee that everything is in perfect condition.
- Participants should be able to hike for 2-4h (moderate hiking) and have no fear of heights.
- No previous experience required.
- No climbing or abseiling experience necessary.