I invite you to join me in an exciting and adventurous activity. A Via Ferrata (Italian for “iron path”) is a protected climbing route, built with a steel cable rail fixed to the rock, metal steps, ladders, suspension bridges, and zip wires. The only Via Ferrata in Crete is located in the Asterousia mountain range. It’s moderately difficult (international grade B), well-protected, and has a fantastic view of the Libyan Sea the entire way! It’s a great way to get outside and enjoy nature, as well as challenge yourself physically and mentally. Plus, the adrenaline that the activity offers is unbeatable! You’ll also get to experience some of Crete’s most striking and rugged landscapes, with the added safety of the steel cable rail.
- Suitable for individuals and small groups (up to 4 persons).
- Suitable for children over 9 years old
- All required equipment is supplied and we guarantee that everything is in excellent condition.
- Participants should be able to hike for 2-4h (moderate hike) and have no fear of heights.
- No previous experience required.
- No climbing or abseiling experience necessary.
- 1 participant – 200 euros
- 2 participants – 110 euros/person
- 3 participants – 100 euros/person
- 4 participants – 90 euros/person
- More than 4 persons/families – Please contact